Monday, August 1, 2005

New Friends, New Faces.....

WHEW what a morning!!!

We had to drive to the new house, new neighborhood, and to the NEW BUS STOP! I was able to take a quick photo and the bus arrived. We followed of course after Sean and Allyson jumped on board.
Once at the school they followed directions and we were just BEAMING!! everyone made it to where they had to be!!!
We then took a few more pics in the classroom, then we drove back home..I didn't cry like I thought I would but my heart felt like it was breaking!
and MY HOUSE is soooooo quiet! I bet Ava is wondering where is my brother and sister???



I really hope we get a call about the house today...I can't wait to have those keys in my dirty, unmanicured, been packing for 3 days FINGERS!!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I've been thinking about you today!! Did you get the call about the house? I really hope so. How about school? How was their first day? I hope they had a blast! I bet Ava was lost without them. I know Devan is lost without Jordan and Morgan. ((((hugs))))