Friday, August 19, 2005

Another week of school.....

WE survived!!! both kids are home safe and sound LOL!

I so worry about the school LOSING MY KIDS!


They came home with sooooooooo much work they'd done this week. I was amazed! Sean's done more work in these 2 weeks than Allyson did all last year!

I'm so happy with his teachers. I can tell each day he comes home a little more mature!
He's been Star Student already and awarded a prize for being a good listener. He also got to bring home FROGGY (a stuff frog) to spend time with our family, it was so cute...LAYOUT TO COME SOON!

Allyson is loving her teacher as well. She brought home a ton of art projects and her handwriting is amazing!
We visited her classroom on curriculum night and I read all her composition books in her desk and SMILED with pride with all the things she wrote! and it was all about her FAMILY! My daddy is strong, My mommy is a good scrapbooker (I cracked up with this one) anyhoo I'll post them once she brings them home for good!

Well that's it for the night, I'm off to an all day crop tomorrow (8hours) WOOHOO!!!

0 comments: