Thursday, July 28, 2005

Meetin' and a Greetin'

Today we went to Allyson and Sean's NEW SCHOOL - Liberty Elementary for Kindy orientation!
We are so impressed with this school it was soooooo hi-tech..the kindy orientation was done in Powerpoint and in each classroom there are 5 computers!!!
They also have 2 computer labs and a huge media center!
After orientation we were allowed to visit the classrooms!!!!
OMG I got so teary eyed when I saw Sean's name on his classroom roster!
The teacher (Ms. Michaud) Pronounced ME-SHOE was so nice and had the classroom all set up!! She took pics of the kids and Sean charmed her right off the bat!!!

Tomorrow we have Allyson's 1st grade orientation! HOw will I make it thru the first day of school with both my babies gone!!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

((((hugs)))) I know it's hard, especially with both being in school. Ava will keep you company though. I dread next year when Devan starts preschool. I just wanted to give you (((((hugs))))).