Wednesday, July 27, 2005

BB6 ROCKS!!

I don't know if I should be afraid of Kaysar or applaud his ability to put a house in such a UPROAR!!

Last nights epi was soooooooo good! I was on the edge of my seat!!!

So I can't figure kaysar out! he seemed like such a "I just want to fit in, learn about me and my daily praying, I'm nice" sort of guy and now he's turned into a "I've been planning my calculating moves for 2 weeks and everything is going as planned , I'm the KINGGGGGG wuhaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa" in that evil sinister DR. EVIL sort of way kind of guy....

I'm scerrrrrred!!!

1 comments:

The Goldstons said...

You are as into it as Debbie is...I've only caught a little bit of it, can't get myself sucked in (which is probably a good thing!).

Keep us posted on the new move - do you have an address yet??

Miss you! Oh - and Clay thinks you are crazy doing this, and I am just as crazy since I bookmarked the page.