Friday, April 23, 2010

You can do whatever you feelllllllll.....

YMCA is official!
We are now members (again)Thanks to POP POP!! The kids went swimming already indoors since they need to retake the swim test to get their bands for all access. Sean is a little nervous about that so we will see.

Ava and I did a Mommy and Me class yesterday, she had a ball!

I may even sign up for a step class or 2. I don't want to be the only fatty in the family!
This may be the perfect time to jump on the FITNESS BANDWAGON!

I won't say I've never been on it but its been a minute..It started in college, I was the tall skinny girl and never worried about working out or what I ate til I signed up for cheerleading. Our coach was a FITNESS FREAK! she made us count every single calorie and made us work hard.

I was basically a size 4 til my wedding day in 1997. My cinderella gown fit perfectly... I looked beautiful on my horse and carriage with my glass slippers...and..okay i'm getting off topic.

back to working out...
so I was a size 4, got married then started having babies (hello allyson and sean) and my tummy and my boobs started to spread..now I don't mind my 38C cup but the tummy has GOT to go...so in 2004 I joined a gym and got back into it..then got pregnant again!!! (Hello Ms. Ava!)

then I lost it again, then fell in love and gained it all back and now today I'm looking 6 months pregnant ...NO JOKE! I can SQUEEZE into a size 8 jean and thats what I want but I want to be a slim and trim size 8 not a "My muffin top runneth over jeans size 8"
(don't laugh)

time for some action!!!

0 comments: