Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Card Photo Shoots!!

So I got this bright idea to do a THEMED christmas card every year with the kids.






It almost always involves a Head Piece. I've made it my mission to find all these and continue to add them to my Christmas Album. I'm a few years behind *cough cough*.


Here are a few I took with my phone just to give you an idea. I plan to scan in all the scrapbook page I've done the past 10 years that showcase these PhotoShoots!



2000 - Rein-DEARS

















2001 - Snowflakes
















2002 - Formal by Fireplace (Poinsettia)














2003 - Elmo and Big Bird


2004 - Wooden Reindeer (in yard)
















2005 - Ava's First - wrapped in Sparkly Garland



















2006 - All red/gold Bow (tough year) LMAO















2007 - ??????

2008 - Velvet Gift Boxes


2009 - Elves
















0 comments: