Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Back to School (Again)

Okay my kids have been out for 11 days! Finally went back today!
We had Fall Break last week, then 2 days off to because of lack of gas in the wake of Hurricane Rita!
RITA WHAT A PITA!!! anyways.......
They were bored to tears and I was NEAR TEARS trying to keep them entertained! They are so used to their busy SCHOOL days that being home with MOMMY just isn't fun anymore!!!

So we are back into the swing of things: early mornings, lunch boxes, PTA, volunteering and today I had to make cupcakes for Sean's Teacher. Friday we are making apple turnovers!

Yesterday Alex and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary, 13 years together total, we had a quick lunch at OCharley's between running errands with the kids..I know romantic , eh??

Anyhoo, that's my quick update, I'm now preparing for Fall Festival Oct. 15th (kids school) and working on a new product line for MADE4YOUBYCHANNY.com

SEE YA!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY!! Kids are back in school!! :o)

Happy Anniversary!!! LOL on the lack of romance. ; )

Have fun with the fall festival and the new product line. You're such a busy girl!!